 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7719
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:51:36 GMT

only used in Canadian building codes and therefore
is only distributed up here.

this would explain why toilets south of the border don't flush as nice
as a Canadian toilet.  (insert poop joke here)

Chris
".. I just bought a Hummer 2."  -My little Brother