 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7720
Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:52:22 GMT

"Chris Magno" wrote:

F.Y.A.T.H.Y.C.I.O.

This reminds me.  I came up with the acronym "SETLLA" at NPE which stands
for "Side Entry That Looks Like Ass".

Everyone that had a side entry LOOKED LIKE ASS.  Except us.  Well, and
Neureder.

I'm tired.

    Iain