 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7730
Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:54:21 GMT

If there's either concrete/brick/ashpault sidewalks, I have the 8448 RC'd.  I
can bring that--it always seems to attract a bit of attention wherever it
goes...

I'm not sure what they'll have. but we have to be careful as to not have it go
all over.  ie, spinning around and out of control.

LOR is inoperative due to LDCC and other things... I'm low on RCX's, though I
could just throw a few battery boxes and 1 RCX and use the remote to move the
arms 'n such...

I can lend you a RCX...

I do have the 4x4 arena, so if you want to use that for any RCX type event, in a
4x4 instread of an 8x8...

No.  a) we don't have space for the 4x4 arena, and b) to follow the conventions
of the roadshow hardware I don't want to have giant unpainted wooden boxes out.
I'll take the example of ECRG at the Science Center-they had the OSC workshop
staff build a playfield to OSC's spec to make it look right.
Well then, since we ARE at the Zoo.....

we could have a cage match! :)

;)

Jeff VW