 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7726
Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
From my understanding you don't have to use any of thoses sets to build
something for the zoo. We just want to have a series of cool robots that can
show off what rtl does. You can use Duplo if you wanted to (speaking of which,
how you doing Treven ;) ) or thoes Clickits that you have stashed away.

Right.  The only other stipulation I have is that it has to be free standing to
some degree.  I'll give some examples of ideas:

a) a large walker (turtle etc)
b) a pole climber (use the NELUG photos as a reference to the pole diam)
c) LOR

As long as it's not stationary (ie, Project X like) or requires infrastructure
(playfield, box of rice) I'm more than happy to see it.

Which brings us to the next issue.  You have to let me know sooner than later on
what you'd like to bring.  It's not your typical rtlToronto "show up with what
you have"-type event.

Calum