 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7714
7713  |  7715
Subject:
What I'm going to bring to the zoo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:47:52 GMT

that potato gun that Shane and I made: (smirk)

as well as my hill climb robot from R(whatever)  I plan on bringing JUST
the hill part.

OK, after some on and off hiatus I'm going to try to devote some more
time to rtl.

I need a roll call from you robot greats.  (you know who you are - do
not make me send out a personal e-mail to each of you)

I know calum said to bring an animal themed robot but lets be blunt....
I cant see that happening.   I had a bugger of a time building "chain
saw dude"

so calum, do we have to bring a zoo robot or will any cool robot do???
can dave bring LOR?

can Bruce bring his half a$$ attempts at a rice robot?

can Iain bring .... whatever it is Iain has running right now?
actually Iain, if you could bring that palet-go-round contraption I'd
love to see that.

Rob? do you still have that window walker??  I could bring a sheet of 1'
x 3' clear lexan sheet?

how about non-US-styled pipe racers?  anyone have one?

Wyane, I want to see... oh I have no idea, just bring a bot.

or we could have a smash up derby.

Ivan, bring something.

the Zoo fest is coming up VERY fast and if TLG (or whatever they call
themselves now) show up and see just a bunch of train freaks then what
will they think of toronto the great?

Lama's eat potatoes right??

Chris
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"  -- A. Carlson WKRP