 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7631
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:29:14 GMT

the mosaic and him calling you all the time...

me thinks there's something not quite right with that Calum guy...

don't think it dose not creep me out either!!!

Chris

cause it dose!!

its VERY creepy!!