 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7743
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I just had a thought about this.  I don't know if it will work, but how about
putting rope inside the pipe.  If the rope is pulled tight, it should hold the
pipe together.

That sounds like a great idea.  We'll have to give it a try.  We're still trying
to source the C5806 Long Radius so you guys can easily get them.  John I think
is driving down to Buffalo with a friend on an errand and will pick them up
there.  We also have the Canadian distributor for NIBCO wiht 100 in his
warehouse as well, but that's Plan B.

Calum