 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7684
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 04:18:49 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Calum found it yesterday, and I haven't slept since.

And also "Annana" the French language teaching Pineapple.
(What was up with the dancing Skeletons)
-The 80's were sooooo macabre.-

OH MY GOD.  YES.  TELEFRANCAIS.

His name was L'Anana.  The pineapple.

It use to give me some weird dreams when I was young.
I believe I crossed-linked that show and Dr. Who in my mind
when I was about five or six. The roller coaster segments were
a big part of my nightmares when little.
(But I look back fondly at them nonetheless)

YES!!!!!! That is the only thing that sticks out in my mind about that show,
there was this thing, they're in a car and suddenly the car is traveling
through HELL and they're all talking about dying, and horrific music is
playing and there's fire everywhere, and there's this video echo/feedback
effect going on and it's just... horrifying.  Horrifying.  I HATE TVO.

That was wayyy too much background info into my childhood,

I don't think it was enough.  Share more.  :)

(I had SUCH a 'crush' on that Lynne girl btw)

Lynne was also a ho.

    Iain