 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7623
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:22:07 GMT

Hi All,

I tossed up a reference page of several plastic pipe components available at
Home Depot (Woodbury, MN) for Pipe Racer comparison purposes.

http://www.visi.com/~dc/abs/plastic_pipe.htm

I'm hoping the 'C5806' 45 degree elbow that was available here is similar
to the 'C5806SR' version you have.
The 1 1/2" ABS pipe was only available in 10' lengths but that isn't a big
deal.
I also added a few PVC 'pressure' components to the list mostly because
this type of PVC 'Tee' was more symmetrical than the ABS version.

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if I'm missing a component which might
be used for either Pipe Racers event and I'll try to track it down and add
it to the page.

-- Doug (Who's planning to attend Brickfest and would very much enjoy
participating in this event)

Please let me know if you would like to participate in this event.  The idea has
bounced around Toronto for a while and we're pretty eager about it, but we need
to know if others around the Lego community are interested in building for it
and playing at BrickFest!

Calum
PS-If you're interested, could someone confirm the part numbers at an American
Home Depot so we're all on the same page?