 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7630
Re: [rtlToronto] BrickFest Pipe Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:04:11 GMT

First, in the "watered down for US" version of Pipe Races, how about using this
45 degree bend:

http://www.visi.com/~dc/abs/PVC_45.JPG

It should be easy for us Americans to get past.

ya know.... if you keep talking like that your fellow Americans might
not be pleased.

Heck I remember one guy,  years ago, from some small town, Lincoln I
think.  Any ways, he was slandering the mensa level of your fellow
country men and he was warned.

heck it was down right ugly at some points.

well, one day it happened. he was forced to memorize the .............

ah the heck with it....

I started this post and was all right into it.  it was going to be
funny, but than a customer came in... then i had to call kate, then
calum called me for some reason, then I went back to finish this and am
no longer inspired.

bah.

Chris

b/w the mosaic and him calling you all the time...

me thinks there's something not quite right with that Calum guy...

;)

Dave K