 Events / BrickFest / 1444
1443  |  1445
Subject:
Brick Bazaar @ BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:56:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

So what is it? Well.. Space will be set aside in a high traffic location for any
attendees to display Lego items for trading, selling, and buying.  Organizers
also would like to plan one or more silent auctions.

Many of you operate BrickLink stores and some attendees will be bringing part of
their inventories to BrickFest.  They can't possibly bring everything they have
to sell, so we recommend ordering in advance.  Check out the "Who's Coming to
BrickFest 2003" list http://www.wildlink.com/fest/wholist.php . Most shop owners
will allow you to order online at BrickLink and they will deliver at the fest,
assuming you can wait that long for delivery.  Indicate this when you place your
orders at BrickLink.

Currently the first planned time for the Brick Bazaar is 1:00pm and 4:00 on
Friday August 8th. Any attendees are free to set up for selling and trading
whenever they want.

BrickLink shop owners:  If you plan to bring a significant portion of your shop
and stay set up for most/all of BrickFest, please notify Kevin so that we can
arrange accommodations for you.  Space is at a premium this year but we can best
accommodate if we know in advance.

If you have any specific questions, please direct them to BrickFest
organizers:

Christina Hitchcock, BrickFest Coordinator
Kevin Salm, Brick Bazaar organizer

http://www.brickfest.com/