 Castle / Ninja / 17
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Craig Livingston writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
This is great! Thanks Todd!

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com
I'll second that. Ninja was the first reason that I got back into Lego and I
am glad that I no longer have to wade through castle posts looking for the
rare ninja post.

- Craig

I'll third it :)  the Ninja theme was what got me back into Lego too. I was
very disappointed it only Ran (pun intended, for you Kurosawa fans) for two
years.

Christopher Pisciotti