 Castle / Ninja / 18
Re: How do YOU build them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
To get things started, I figure I'll ask how y'all build items which
would have been common accessories for samurai but are not available as
pre-made parts:

3 nagatina (curved blade spear)

nothing yet

Bathroom plunger (flag holder, short antennae, whatever you call it), 1x1
round, Katana.

I make mine with an antenna, technic half-peg, and katana:
BTW, I'm really glad there's a ninja group now. Along with Wild West, it was
one of the themes that got me really back into LEGO. Thanks, everybody!
-Marc