 Castle / Ninja / 22
Re: How do YOU build them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:56:15 GMT

3 nagatina (curved blade spear)

Bathroom plunger (flag holder, short antennae, whatever you call it), 1x1
round, Katana.

I make mine with an antenna, technic half-peg, and katana:
BTW, I'm really glad there's a ninja group now. Along with Wild West, it was
one of the themes that got me really back into LEGO. Thanks, everybody!
-Marc

Marc,
   Excellent design for nagatina.  I for one have always gone for
look and feel and this captures the essence of the curved spear.
Don't be surprised if this shows up on one or more of the troops on
the next Japanese castle I build.  Credit will be given.  Thanks
for sharing.
   I too am very glad there's the .ninja group.
KK