 Castle / Ninja / 19
Re: How do YOU build them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:39:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
To get things started, I figure I'll ask how y'all build items which
would have been common accessories for samurai but are not available as
pre-made parts:

3 nagatina (curved blade spear)

nothing yet

Bathroom plunger (flag holder, short antennae, whatever you call it), 1x1
round, Katana.

I make mine with an antenna, technic half-peg, and katana:
BTW, I'm really glad there's a ninja group now. Along with Wild West, it was
one of the themes that got me really back into LEGO. Thanks, everybody!
-Marc

Very cool and servicable design...far superior to my Lightsaber hilt design
in terms of strength.  Your design captures the essence of what I
wanted...Thanks for sharing this...I never thought of using a Technic pin to
secure the katana.

Learn something new everyday...literally.

                 John