 Castle / Ninja / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
How do YOU build them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:39:14 GMT

To get things started, I figure I'll ask how y'all build items which
would have been common accessories for samurai but are not available as
pre-made parts:

1 sashimono (the back mounted flag)

Johnny Blaze and I came up with some stuff for this involving a "brick
in the but" mounting with an antenna, but I'm open to other solutions

2 jingasa (pointy iron helmet)

2x2 radar dish

3 nagatina (curved blade spear)

nothing yet