 Castle / Ninja / 85
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
(steam coming out of ears at more cryptic comments)  :-)

Now, just imagine that I haven't lived in southern california all my life
and didn't first visit Disneyland in (oh gosh! Erasing date and simply
mentioning I remember it before the flying saucers were in!) and that my son
wasn't born in Anaheim...or simply that I haven't been to Disneyland in the
last few months since the new addition opened!

Now, is the Lego Imagination Center inside the park?  Accessible from the
new park?  From the old?  From outside seperately?  Just near the park and
accessible from the street?

Thanks in advance.  I'll have to give you one of my leftover E tickets  ;-)

Bruce

E-Ticket, LOL! Downtown Disney is an outdoor shopping center/entertainment
complex that starts at the ticket booth area in front of Disneyland and
stretches across the street to the Disneyland Hotel. It's open to the public
with no addmission fee.

Christopher Pisciotti