 Castle / Ninja / 32
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:

I'd also like to see more "leaders" besides the Shogun and Ninja
Master.  How about a Ronin/bandit cheif and some Daimyo or variant
Shoguns? Even better, let's have an Emperor!

The Mini Heroes Collection, sets 3344, 3345, 3346, add a little more
variation. I especially like 3344 with it's black armor and horned helmet. I
think he makes a pretty cool Ronin leader or a Diamyo for your red army.
Would have been nice if he'd had a unique face though... Anyone else have
any thoughts on these sets? I really like the Mini Heroes sets in general. I
have most of them now.

Christopher Pisciotti
Loch Forest, CA