 Castle / Ninja / 68
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:10:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Christopher Pisciotti writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Stephen Bishop writes:
Hi all,

I've been reading you guys posts about the ninja heroes sets. Are they
available in the US. I got the green ninja set from S@H but I haven't seen
the other two anywhere. Are they finally available from S@H?

I got mine at the new LIC store in Anaheim, CA. They still have a lot
available if anyone's intrested in working something out. Sorry if I'm not
supposed to ask anything like that in this group.

Christopher Pisciotti
Loch Forest, CA

AHHHH!  I hate cryptic initials!  :-)

LIC store?  Where in Anaheim?