 Castle / Ninja / 69
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 17:47:03 GMT

AHHHH!  I hate cryptic initials!  :-)

LIC store?  Where in Anaheim?

Bruce
just up in Chino Hills, CA

I don't know if this is the store they are referring to, but between
Disneyland and disney;s california adventure there is ashopping center
called downtown disney.  There is a sizable Lego store located at the west
end.  They have all of the Ninja Heroes in copious quantities.  I was there
last weekend.  Since I live in Oregon, It was an unexpected find.  I saw a
kid with a scala set in her bag, and after a brief interrogation, I ran for
about 2 blocks at full sprint.  You should have seen my wife's face!  It's
well worth the drive from Chino Hills ( I used to live around valencia )  Jon