 Castle / Ninja / 27
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:28:57 GMT

I believe you mentioned this before, I don't recall...that seems very odd.
Which sets did not get released in Japan?

When I was in Japan last September, I noticed that there were a lot of Ninja
sets on the shelves there. However, it wasn't clear to me if there were lots
of Ninja sets because it was selling so well in Japan, or whether because
they didn't sell well in Japan and hence remained on the shelf.

I also
wonder who thought up the name for 3050; "Shanghai Surprise"?!?  Someone
in TLC needs a geography lesson

Similarly, if you look at some of the Arctic set booklets, you will see
pictures of penguins, the Amundsen-Scott base at the South Pole, and a whole
lot of stuff that is only to be found in the ANTarctic.

Kerry