 Castle / Ninja / 64
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 23:08:51 GMT

Hi all,

I've been reading you guys posts about the ninja heroes sets. Are they
available in the US. I got the green ninja set from S@H but I haven't seen
the other two anywhere. Are they finally available from S@H?

Thanks
Steve

In lugnet.castle.ninja, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Christopher Pisciotti writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:

The Mini Heroes Collection, sets 3344, 3345, 3346, add a little more
variation. I especially like 3344 with it's black armor and horned helmet. I
think he makes a pretty cool Ronin leader or a Diamyo for your red army.

I was thrilled when Lego released these sets...I think the torso graphic on
the 3344 figure is great.  I added bows, quivers and different faces to mine
to make Ronin archers. Unfortunately, at $3 a piece+ shipping, I'll never
amass an army of these guys.  The black armor was the primary reason I
purchased multiple copies of this set.  Although I use the Black armor on
some Space creations currently.