 Castle / Ninja / 33
Re: Whoo hoo!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:37:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Christopher Pisciotti writes:
In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:

I'd also like to see more "leaders" besides the Shogun and Ninja
Master.  How about a Ronin/bandit cheif and some Daimyo or variant
Shoguns? Even better, let's have an Emperor!

The Mini Heroes Collection, sets 3344, 3345, 3346, add a little more
variation. I especially like 3344 with it's black armor and horned helmet. I
think he makes a pretty cool Ronin leader or a Diamyo for your red army.
Would have been nice if he'd had a unique face though... Anyone else have
any thoughts on these sets? I really like the Mini Heroes sets in general. I
have most of them now.

Christopher Pisciotti
Loch Forest, CA

I looked at all these when I was at Legoland - I felt 3344 was dreadfully
overpriced for a single figure.  The set with the green ninja was okay, but
still on the high side.

Bruce