 Castle / 5913
5912  |  5914
Subject:
New Chrome Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 02:06:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Brad:

Once again some of us in the AFOL community are up in arms about a series of
releases that appear to be geographically specific to Germany,  or to Europe.
I am repeatedly outraged that we AFOL are not promoted to or kept within the
loop of available release information.

Now then, in what manner does TLC, or Lego Direct, intend to release the
following sets?

We castle lugnuts REALLY want to know!

And when will a smaller set feature the new castle Queen with the black maiden
conical hat (or steeple headdress)?  Is there any hope of an update of
Maiden's Cart 6023?  And if yes, how about one with a light grey treasure
chest in the back?

-- Richard

P.S. Let there be no further (Europe only) Guarded Inn #6067, or (U.S. only)
Forestmen's Crossing #6071 debacles...