 Castle / 5914
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 02:07:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Having just got in 40 muskets and 15 backpacks yesterday, my whole horde of
10 Black Falcons are currently an elite corp in my blue-soldier army.  I ran
out of spare shakos, so they have tricorns.

Hmmm... now there's something that hasn't crossed my mind (at least not in
that direction)- using castle for other themes... o'course, I often use
pirates and other themes in castle, but somehow, for some mysterious reasons,
I don't go the opposite way around <grin>... I'm *such* a castle nut...

The glory of feudalism is that a
kingdom doesn't all have to wear the same uniform.

Yeah! I had the same thought way, way before I started my army seriously...
having a "fire lord", an "ocean lord", etc, and thus explain the variation of
colors between the factions... but I abandoned that idea simply because my
story is not-so-simple anymore, and it doesn't need any more complications...
I'm having a rough time getting everything I have in mind onto paper already.
OK, maybe not exactly rough, but it's taking me a while...

Pretty much the same as my 10 Wolfpack figures, another rare but popular
faction.

Hmmm... is it just me? I have so many more WP than BF... I have at least
twenty, if not thirty, WP figs, used for my Justice Warriors... many acquired
in trades. I have yet more Justice Warriors, out of uniform. I try to give the
un-uniformed ones WP shields instead...

-Shiri