 Castle / 5907
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hiya'll,

Well. Now that I've gotten my first few BFs, I'm trying to figure out what to
do with them. ATM I only have three, not a whole lot. The number seemed to
suggest itself to some form of elite squad (which the Falcons always seem
like, to me), bodyguards, or some majickal group... or all of them combined in
one... <grin - I'm not telling ;-)>

But I'm wondering. Are there people out there who've managed to amass an
actual *army* of BFs, enuff to justify a kingdom?... it seems like there are
so few of them out there, but surely there are people who've managed (through
much trading and acquiring, perhaps?) to get a lot of them.

Or... maybe not? I know some people only have one or two of them, and use them
for special individuals...

So. What do *you* do with your BF(s)?... If you have a lot, what do they
represent?... If a little - how do you use them, fit them in somehow?

-Shiri

Well through the magic of Mavica and editing, yo could probably "appear to
have more"

I saw someone post a pic of a Falcon wizard w/ willas black hat and
majisto's beard...that looked very cool.

I would be tempted to turn the 3 into visiting royalty to your
kingdom...throw on a crown on one, a female face on another and Knight's or
servant's trapping on the third...

One of the goals of my Ninjada project is to eventually integrate all the
Castle themes I own, either in flashback or as part of the story...just for fun

As to my Falcons...

I have amassed 50 or more in the past 16 years between here and my
collection instorage...the 12 or so I have here man 2 of the modified Sea
Serpents I own...they will eventually be guided by unknown destiny to the
shores of Ninjada, become lost in a foreign land, and eventually be drawn
into the coming war...

                     John