 Castle / 5974
Re: Black Falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:03:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Krug writes:
I got in on this thread a little late but I have a sizeable force made up
almost entirely of Black Falcons and Forestmen.  I have around 65 BF's and
close to 30 Forestmen.  These forces represent my elf army with the BF being
the regulars and the Forestmen being the scouts and ranger type soldiers.  My
elven castle is primarily garrisoned with the BF soldiers while the Forestmen
take on most of the patroling duties around the elven realm.

Do you mind sharing pictures of your Elven Castle?  If you can, send some pics
to brian.kasprzyk@westgroup.com  !