Re: Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 08:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

I'd just like to confirm that
it's still possible to get the $10-membership which allows you to keep you
signed in (no auth emails).

That sounds very good.

But maybe we should make it more visible?  (I'm a member already, so I don't
know how visible it is to non-members.)

BUT: Lugnet will stay, and it will change some day. And most likely we don't
give up on NNTP.

That's very good to hear.

Play well,

Jacob