Re: Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 01:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Anders Isaksson wrote:
Scott Wardlaw wrote:

There are two types of memberships here...which is also very
confusing!  As I remember it was fairly easy to become a regular
member, but that did not allow posting.  A membership that allowed
you to post was a different and more difficult process.

You remember totally wrong. Anyone, member of lugnet or not, can/could sign
up for posting.

Hi Anders,

We've established this was just a difference in terminology - Scott was calling
the "posting setup" a membership as well, which it sort-of is, but us anal geeks
want everyone to use the terminology we're used to (that was used by the site
creators).

ROSCO