Subject:
Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 04:29:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Well, as much as it pains me to say it, unless Lugnet changes the way it runs
the forums (i.e. signup easy and intuitive, no authorization emails), I think we
may need to change venues to avoid the potential alienation of new
users/contributers.  Thoughts on this?  I have a replacement prepped but I'd
like have some discussion before anything happens.

-Orion