Re: Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:17:15 GMT

At the risk of seeming snarky, how many new members have joined LUGNET in
the past month?  Three months?  Six months?

14, 39 and 137 have taken the trouble to {join} in those periods - so clearly
people are able to negotiate the sign up procedure (and are motivated to do
so). I think it's reasonable to assume that the are several more {readers},
but I could be wrong.

There are two types of memberships here...which is also very confusing!  As I
remember it was fairly easy to become a regular member, but that did not allow
posting.  A membership that allowed you to post was a different and more
difficult process.

Those numbers are probably regular members, and I'd bet nearly all of them are
wondering how or why they can't post.

Scott