Re: Forum shift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Richie Dulin wrote:

14, 39 and 137 have taken the trouble to join in those periods - so clearly people are able to negotiate the sign up procedure (and are motivated to do so). I think it’s reasonable to assume that the are several more readers, but I could be wrong.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Many people read lugnet regularly but few post. This is why the term “lurknet” was coined several year ago. Improving Lugnet’s “ease of use” would increase posting activity here.

An active team of site administrators and moderators (to post content and discipline members when necessary) would also help. The previous “Wild West” days of Lugnet turned many fans away.

Ben