Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:33:25 GMT

At 09:35 PM 10/5/2003 +0000, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
I don't like how files with subfiles always get sorted to the
bottom of the parts list, because then they always say "X subfiles
aren't certified" (instead of "needs more votes" or "needs admin
review)"...

THANK YOU!!!  I've been arguing this very point (mostly off-list)
with Steve for the better part of three years now!

Pummelling the deceased equine,
Franklin

FWIW, I agree with this.

Though I am a parts reviewer, I don't have a terribly extensive collection
of pieces to compare the LDraw ones with. And the Real World doesn't leave
much time to review parts!

--Ryan (explaining his credentials to post in this thread  ;-)
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1