Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:26:34 GMT

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 05:11:33PM +0000, Andrew Westrate wrote:
I think a way to fix this is to have the status ignore subfiles until
it has gotten all the votes it needs. Then these parts would go from
"needs votes" (SX) to "needs admin review" (CCSX) to "has uncertified
subfiles" (ACCSX) to "certified" (ACCX).

But how can you certify a part that uses subparts, if the subparts might
change?  Maybe the orientation of the file will change, and then the
parent part would have to be modified?

Or am I missing something?

--
Dan Boger