 CAD / Development / 1441
1440  |  1442
Subject:
Informal Opinion Poll: ldraw.org site name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, tcourtney@avenew.com (Tim Courtney) writes:
At 03:09 AM 4/15/99 +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
Possibility.  I wonder how the people who have expressed like for the
name 'ldraw.org' feel about The LDraw Organization?

I could very easily set up an informal poll for you, if you want
something like that to help gather information on opinions.

Could you?  That would help get a good idea of what people want.  Include

www.ldraw.org
ldraw.org
LDraw
LDraw Organization
The LDraw Project
(and the other one that people liked...plus any you feel will be appropriate)

In the spirit of brainstorming, I put in everything that's been suggested so
far, regardless of how it was received.  I wasn't taking notes as we went,
so hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Here is the URL:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/poll1.html

You can select from any of 18 pre-defined choices or add up to 4 of your
own.

--Todd