 CAD / Development / 1354
Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:48:02 GMT

Tim wrote:
I will keep the titles of the site to lowercase, so it will be
ldraw.org.

It seems we all missed the most obvious name (and a good one, I think):
The LDraw Organization

Like Todd said, "organization" is ambiguous, so it makes a great name!
--Bram