 CAD / Development / 1329
Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:14:07 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
Hmmm... I'll pretty much go with the flow on this, so if you come up with
something, let the group know.

I'll cast my vote on LDraw.org first, the LDraw Project second.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."