 CAD / Development / 1409
Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:00:52 GMT

"Incorporated" is abbreviated "Inc."  "Corporated" (I think) is abbreviated
"Co." So why not abbreviate "LDraw Organization" as "LDraw Org."  "organization"
seems too long to say anyway.
--
Patrick Sayre-Little             | "Someday we'll look back on all this
wsayreli@polymail.calpoly.edu    |  and we'll run into a parked car."