 CAD / Development / 1392
Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:12:40 GMT

Tim Courtney (tcourtney@avenew.com) wrote:

[...]

I do have the capability of using PNG, but I am wary about browser support
for them.

Netscape 4.* and MSIE5 supports PNG, but I am afraid it's
only non-transparent images it handles correctly.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:              sparre@cats.nbi.dk               --
--  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/>  --