 CAD / Development / 1160
Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:10:39 GMT

At 12:00 AM 4/12/99 +0000, you wrote:
Ben Vaughan <buster@verinet.com> wrote:
Tim,
   All you need is Macromedia's Flash. They do offer a demo for download
that has a 30 day limitation.  The actual program costs something like
$250.00 (US) I think.  I'm going on memory here.  As for how it works, think

Dunno how Tim is set for getting academic prices on software, but I
did note the other day that all of the current Macromedia web-oriented
products (Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver) are $99 at our campus
computer store.

Wheaton College which is literally down the street from me offers student
discounts on software.  I grabbed Photoshop 4 for $230 several years back
and a former employer bought me the upgrade to 5.  Thanks for the
suggestion, I will download it now from Ben's URL's he sent, and probably
later seek a registered version using a student discount.  For now at least
I can use this to get off the ground.

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces:
RTL/LUGNET Legofest 1999: http://www.zacktron.com/legofest/

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m