 CAD / Development / 1268
Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:57:28 GMT

Tim Courtney <tcourtney@avenew.com> writes:
Dang!!  I probably couldn't bear to look at a site without its images,
and I only connect at 31kbps!  (pathetic performance for a 56k modem, • but
it comes with the territory of a crappy phone line within my house which

needs to be rewired).

You're lucky compared to me... I have a 28.8 which never hits more than
about 4 Kbps because of the phonelines and other computers everything has
to run through.  That's probably why I'm so concerned about making the
images on my web sites as small as possible (usually about 1 Kb for small
images and less than 10 Kb (preferably 5 Kb) for medium sized images.
--Bram