 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6047

Subject:
Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:59:26 GMT

I got a hold vote some time ago to the part:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3004p07.dat

I do not agree with Steffen.

I think we should try to be realistic.

What is your opinion? And what is the opinion of the admins?

cu
MikeHeide

Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?