 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5329

Subject:
Color scheme in Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 07:23:26 GMT

hi folks,

we are seeking a helping hand to define the color scheme of this part:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3754p90.dat

there has already been a discussion with orion and steve through e-mail, but
it led to no end. the most critical point is the white-bluish color 505:

up to now we have two samples of this part:

and we are seeking some more (as well as your opinion) to find out if this 505
should be 505, as orion has put it “distinctly white with no blue” or
if I should use a different white with a shade of blue?

thx, w.

www.holly-wood.it

Re: Color scheme in Brick 1 x 6 x 5 with Rocket Launch Pattern?