 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6066
Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:40:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I agree, with a few caveats.  First of all, I think there should be a new
official header comment that basically says, "ok, but could use some work".

Why not keep to the tradition of ending the description with "(needs work)"?
Eg. "Minifig Flipper (needs work)". IMHO, there are already far too many useless
official header comment and META statement to keep track on.

I did a quick scan of the official parts on my hard drive.  The most recent one
with "(needs work)" in the part title is 30375s01 (Minifig Mechanical Torso
without Chest/Rib Surface (Needs Work)), and it's from the 2002-05 update.
There are two more recent files, but they both have a 0 NEEDS WORK comment
immediately following the header.

Have you counted the ones at the Tracker?
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi?sort=file
There are currently 30 parts or shortcuts with (nedds work) in description
line.

/Tore