 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6065
Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:22:24 GMT

I read the reviewing FAQ, and it definitely seems to encourage the current
practices.

--Travis

That's why as a part reviewer I try to follow this guidelines and I am much
stricter that my own opinion would lead me. Yes, I am for some relaxation of the
rules in order to get more "good enough" parts.

Philo