 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6058
Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I got a hold vote some time ago to the part:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3004p07.dat

I do not agree with Steffen.

I think we should try to be realistic.

What is your opinion? And what is the opinion of the admins?

cu
MikeHeide

Looking at the comments so far we seem to be answering two different questions
so I'm going to explicitly ask both of them:

Should we try to model the idealised part?

Should a part by held if it matches a real part but not an "ideal" part?

Tim