 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6049
Re: Should pattern be like we -think- they should be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:33:27 GMT

I had the same argument with Steffen about part 3010pt6.dat

I have a few of these bricks and all of them show the pattern slightly off-center. Also online pictures of this brick seem to be identical. Therefore I created the digital version of this brick also with the pattern not centered.

Without any form of communication, my creation was altered into the official part it is now. For my own use I kept my own version.

Also I think that digital definitions of parts should be founded on the parts in reality, rather than on the perfect world Steffen wants to live in.