 CAD / 9907
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 08:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.cad, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
Wow! What a week for LEGO CAD!

a Mac editor hits alpha

Please let me know if you have additional questions/concerns!

That statement alone gets me on board. Please contact me at the e-mail
listed above when you
are in need of beta-testers. I'm always glad to be of service.

Uh oh! I hope I was clear! I was referring to the fan created editor
mentioned here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/mac/?n=407

Is that what you meant?

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Development Manager - N. America
LEGO Direct

Yep, it looks like I read your post too quickly and thought it was a company
project. DOH! Ah,
well...when LEGO decides to realize that many of their customers don't do
windoze please feel
free to contact me. Someday, I'd actually like to order a mosaic I uploaded
to your website.

-Dave