 CAD / 9888
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:35:02 GMT

Hi Jake,

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
- "And in 2002, we will begin a program where LEGO builders will be able to
build any three dimensional creation..." - You know that incident we all
have in our past. Dancing on the tables at a party, tripping on the stairs
in front of a supermodel, we all have them. We meant well, it just took us a
lot longer to do what we wanted to do. But we figured delayed and quality
was better than on time and crap.

Please let me know if you have additional questions/concerns!

Any comment of the part of that old quote that said the designer could "then
order the appropriate number and type of bricks" to build the model they
have drawn?

Just-a-wonderin',
-Hendonator