 CAD / 9915
Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes:
...If a large enough user base couldn't build
models virtually, then setting up MASSIVE infrastructure and fulfillment
processes didn't make sense.

I agree this is sound reasoning.  In fact with my knowledge of logistics, I
will say I kind of expected this response.  ...Of course the AFOL in me
wishes it could be different...  :)

Hopefully that answers that question, and I can live down that memory. At
least until the next party... mmm... dancing on table...

One of the natures of this community we've been talking about is that there
are indeed many tables to choose from, and inevitably we will all dance once
in a while.  :D

-Hendo